So things have been all doom and gloom around here lately, I know that. I apologize. In an effort to try and turn over a new leaf, I now give you a list of things I am thankful for, in no particular order.
1. Creeping into my son’s bedroom before heading to bed, covering him with a cozy blanket and hearing his deep breathing and little baby snores.
2. Not having to wake up to an obnoxious alarm clock (hello silver lining!)
3. Really, really good friends who totally get it.
4. A really, really good husband who totally gets it. And bought me a beautiful necklace for our 5 year anniversary. I don’t know what I did to deserve you, but I’m glad I did it!
5. Moment like this with our little man (and little pup).
No job yet, but overall, things aren’t too shabby.
P.S. NO, I have not yet lost my sense of humor. Here are things that are consistently cracking me up lately: